View Single Post
Old 2012-03-22, 04:24   Link #28233
GoldenLand
Eaten by goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toku View Post
Yes, ordinarily that would work, but by Knox's 8th, it is forbidden for the case to be resolved with clues that are not presented! Was it ever shown that such a freezer might exist on the island? I'm sure there were freezers used to store food, but there are servants who didn't know about Kinzo having died, like Gohda. And, Gohda prepares the food, so he'd know all about what's in those freezers.
Yes. We can assume Kuwadorian must have had a kitchen and food storage facilities. It could easily have had a large freezer, and Gohda and servants who didn't know about Kinzo's death would never have found it.

But if Kinzo's body was being stored frozen (or embalmed...) at Kuwadorian, I'd have to assume either that Yasuda or the other servants in the know were behind the idea. Not that it makes any sense for Natsuhi and Krauss to want to keep such incriminating evidence around in the first place.

Edit: Oh, I see on second reading through the thread that JJ already said that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjblue1 View Post
There should be a fridge in Kuwadorian also and people has the habit of saying 'let's entrust things to Genji'.
If Genji says he'll take care of the corpse no one is going to ask him where he'd stuck it. For all they know/care he could use it as his personal Teddy Bear and no one would mind (except maybe Natsuhi...)
GoldenLand is offline   Reply With Quote