View Single Post
Old 2012-05-23, 11:55   Link #33
Lunarskylar

yea when i first read this chapter, i was like... kishi hasn't written shit this bad since sasuke escaped deidara's suicide blast. Kishi has brilliant ideas... until it comes to the Uchiha, then his brain dissolves like he was tsukiyomi raped

/startrant mode

my personal issues:

#1. like someone stated above, isn't izanagi the power of the rikudo sage? don't you need both sides of the coin to use it

#2. if izanagi costs you your eyesight, howdafuq can you use it to abuse it and "procrastinate" of all things

#3 if this jutsu was made to combat izanagi, how and why does it still make you blind, especially if the loophole is pretty simple. for that matter, how was this jutsu developed like such in the first place?

#4 who exactly is sacrificing their eyes to make other uchihas who are being stupid "realize the error of their ways?

#5 if izanagi ws so common within the uchiha... they were losing to the senju how now?

#6 this further begs the quest wtf is special about the senju to make them rival the uchiha? all of teh uchiha have madara's abilities, while there's only one hashirama. What exactly about the body of the rikudo sage kekkei genkai made the senju on par with this fuckery (the only possible explanation i can think if is they could all use sage like abilities when it came to different elements a la the 2nd hokage and his insane water jutsu). but aside from their uzumaki cousins with long lives... there's really nothing shown about the senju that should have made them as threatening to the uchiha as kishi's tried to make them seem

#7 soo.. all the izanagi users were gone, already blind or just forgot about the technique when itachi massacred everyone. Considering that they were planning a coup d'etat, you would think a few of them would still possess the ability to use their clan's "perfect eye jutsu"

#8 did the uchiha have a home with a bunch of blind war veterans in it? konoha's health care system must have been ridiculous. mayeb that was the side reason for offing the clan.

#9 finally, now saucegay's down for incest? can't say i'm really surprised

overall, izanami is an asspull, and this attempt to explain and justify the jutsu was, not surprisingly, a load of shit.

/endrantmode

sorry kishi, i usually love you though, better luck next time you write yourself into a silly corner.

-Also if seems like the genjutsu itachi on the inside is jesus preaching to kabuto, what a nightmare that must be. On a perverted side note, if the jutsu is activated by memorizing a physical situation, then recreating that physical situation to link the time period and create a loop (the only part of the jutsu i find creative and actually like) itachi could have been an amazing lover, linking one orgasm to another, for all eternity