View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 17:05   Link #3374
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Mainly playing SD Gundam G Generation Overworld (PSP). Still in the early parts of the game but I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I've already acquired some of the units I wanted and I'm enjoying it. I have to say that units with an I-field ability equipped makes things ridiculously easy early on.

Also like how they've added skills to pilots, though now it feels more like playing one of the Super Robot Taisen series...which reminds me that I need to make up my mind on getting the upcoming new title for the PS3. Hmm...

But depending on the character the skills may make battles less challenging. For example, Banagher has "Tension Up" in his list of skills which increases his tension so putting him on the Unicorn Gundam = Unicorn Gundam (Destroy Mode) on the first turn.

The only thing I'm not liking about this game is the load time. It does have a data install function but unfortunately I don't have enough space left on my memory stick to install the 1GB+ necessary.

...I've also recently learned that I can play PS game discs on the PS3...yeah, I learn this after having the PS3 for nearly a year. orz. Been playing Raystorm. I've also attempted to play Evil Zone but the disc is too damaged...I barely had the game working on the PSone, though it's to be expected since I bought it used for $3. LOTS of scratches

Last edited by shinku no kage; 2012-10-07 at 17:17.
shinku no kage is offline   Reply With Quote