View Single Post
Old 2012-11-01, 11:30   Link #11
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This episode was a bit different from the previous three. The Sibyl system isn't being questioned in this one, and the case is a lot more complicated. I was surprised the man battling Kogami in the prologue appeared already, I thought we'd have a lot more stand alone stories before diving into the main plot.

Anyway, this was definitely interesting. We don't know much about the criminals' motivations yet, but I'm getting the impression they're trying to overthrow the system (or is that just because I saw that guy reading a copy of 1984?). Spookie Boogie (aka Kirino) was a known anarchist and while it's not clear where Talisman stands, he seems to have a lot of influence on the interwebs and can therefore be used for their purpose, whatever it really is. To be continued in the next episode.

On to the main cast. Akane was trying to understand Kogami better in order to get along with him, but Masuoka warned her that if she ever does, then her psycho-pass will be as high as his. Forshadowing much? I still stand by my theory Akane will become an enforcer at the end of the show.

PS: Akane's avatar was really cute. Can they make any more moe than she already is?