View Single Post
Old 2009-03-29, 04:32   Link #16
Manic
real men love pink

from someone who played the game and followed the debate the other side of the argument is that Ashe made a promise to natalia as well ( to marry her as well as to come back alive before he goes off to hold that army). I am one who always thought it was luke, since ashe dies even luke feels his presence vanish, and that loreli just fused their bodies so luke could live on. As for the time skip it wasnt 2 years, i think it was just 1 if that all they really say is that its his coming of age ceremony. Tear also says she loves him before party ways. As for when the reunite he says basically the same thing. Tear asks why are you here, and luke replys cus this place has a nice view of hod and besides i made a promise then it ends the same way.

Oh and to touch on what someone said earlier luke and ashe do have different dominate hands Luke is left handed and Ashe is right handed i believe.
the final battle is better in the game as you have to finish van off with your special and i always thought tear singing the final hymn was a nice touch