View Single Post
Old 2011-12-27, 13:13   Link #1235
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Also i wonder if we can count this game as canon since is tying so many plot holes, it's unveliebable xD!
Probably we can, same writers I believe.

Quote:
* I sort of understand the Lieze Twins and many years have passed since i wanted to choke their necks so i think i can agree with Aria's offer of peace, also they're professional enough to understand reconciliation with the Yagami-ke is almost imposible so they just want to be at peace with them, it's a nice touch on the story. Also apparently their aura of might in A's was only due to the surprise element since everybody and their grandma is beating them in front combat here xDU.
You're going to love Sequence 6

Quote:
Well, so far the story is interesting. Apparently the Materials/Florian sisters and Unbreakable Darkness are fairly above the Aces/Wolkenritter and Reinforce in the power scale respectively, so i wonder if a new free-for-all boss battle will be needed to face Yami-chan in the end.
They are not exactly stronger, as seen in the Levi vs Fate/Arf and the Stern vs Nanoha/Yuuno fights. They are more or less on the same level. The Florian sisters are also the same more or less, the attack that Amita used broke her device so its apt its pretty powerful.
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote