View Single Post
Old 2012-06-18, 14:25   Link #135
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetaAEUG View Post
Don't jump to conclusions too quickly. Amata was blinded by rage and had bigger concerns than Zessica the last two episodes. He did not forget about his parents either, it's just that Mikono came up as a 'topic of debate' during his and Kagura's little brawl. The rest of Neo Deava most likely had their hands busy supporting Andy to retrieve MIX. They are also panicking because, you know, the two planets are about to collide with each other. You must keep in mind the relatively fast pace at which events are happening, nobody really has the time to worry about Zessica at this point. Well, not until they find out that Mykage has possessed her, which they haven't yet.

I know you might like the character but please put things into perspective. To be honest, from now on, I don't expect Zessica to get anything but some closure in the epilogue when Mykage is 'exorcised' from her. Well, either that or death.
Uhhh.. Yes that's exactly what happened. As soon as Mikono was brought up Amata forgot about his rage over his dead parents just like he forgets about everyone else when Mikono is brought up. Amata is a bit dumb when it comes to anything, especially Mikono where the mere mention of her name requires his IQ drop by 100 and he can't stop screaming "No!", "I'll fight my Destiny to be with her so that I can be with her! Sure it's convenient that Destiny is on my side but that's not the reason I like her! Mikono is so caring for the plight of others! That's why she lead me on and still said nothing when she saw Zessica suffering because she's so caring for saying nothing!", or "Mikono-saaaaaaaaan~!".