View Single Post
Old 2004-05-05, 17:00   Link #9
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

Send a message via ICQ to Biohazard Send a message via MSN to Biohazard
Well i think differently, the larger MMORPGS are definatly living a long long time... a few examples:

Ragnarok Online is probably the most known one , it is 3 years in BETA status now, it hasn't even reached completion and has been around for 3 years ... and it had alpha stages before too so heck ... 3 years, that alot of time...

Fung Wan Online: Has been around for like 2 years now, the chinese beta started earlier, the chinese is 4 years now i think

Anarchy Online: 2-3 Years

PristonTale: ~2 Years

So yeah, they are around pretty long, and i don't see any of them ending anytime soon ...
there are even games not that well known that are around for a long time ... DragonRaja, to name one... so yeah ...

And no, the prices won't go down, they only will make special offers to attrackt new people ...

So yeah, and the bigger things even save the characters... i played Anarchy Online for serveral months like 1 year ago, and they recently send me a mail that i could start again for cheap with my old characters... even if it is advertising, i found it sorta nice that they dont delete the chars right away ... ^^

So i think MMORPG's are worth it ...

But i dislike it if you have to *BUY* it and then pay *MONTHLY*
They should do it like RO - you can download it for free but have to pay monthly ... *sighs* oh well ^^;
Biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote