View Single Post
Old 2004-08-27, 01:01   Link #11
Ghost_Rider
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_goku4
Does anyone else see things in the same way I do. Online games are great and all, but aren't all online games kinda set for only a certain amount of time. It kinda sucks. Say, you love playing Final Fantasy XI and you one day "pass " the game. You most likely would move on to the next game. But years later, you remember what a great game it was, and you want to play it again. Only this time, either no one is on anymore cuz they could care less of the game, or there aren't any servers. That would really suck. I love playing online games, and I know they have a higher replay value than those that are not, but I also think they have a shorter life-span. Nowadays, you can easily go back to the classic systems and play your old games, but online games,such as FFXI, will eventually die over quicker than any other FF. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Yeah your right i have Final Fantasy Online and i play it all the time the price is HUGE! just for that game but its worth it . but i hope people will still play it after a year or so. cause i didn't waste all that money for nothing i want to enjoy that game as long as i can
Ghost_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote