View Single Post
Old 2008-06-12, 13:56   Link #285
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Hi...

I couldn't resist. I have never watched any of the other Macross' because my boyfriend brought me down with Robotech...so I couldn't bring myself to watch them.

But I spied a cute little green-haired(<--It was moving) girl and a sexy little girly- man! I was hooked!!!

I really want Ranka to win. I think she is because it's she who's Alto is fighting for...but Cheryl can't be counted out yet and I am only up to episode 7.

With Ranka he is different than he is with anyone else. He's the same with Cheryl as he is with everyone else. however Cheryl could take this and definitely have a chance (UNLIKE SOMEONE ELSE I KNOW)

I just love Ranka Lee. She's just so cute how could anyone not lover her!
Umm its Sheryl not Cheryl. And Alto isn't fighting "for" her in episode 4 he says "I fly because I was meant to fly like how Sheryl and Ranka sing because they're meant to sing." Alto piloted the VF-25 Because he couldn't just stand their and watch Ranka get killed he felt he had to do something be useful in a way, plus Alto has always wanted to fly a Valkyrie. Also he treats Ranka differentaly because of her past with the Vajra and he knows about the amnesia she has, not in love with her mostly in a sense sorry for her. Im not saying this because im a Huge Sheryl Nome fan its because this is the truth. And the chances for
Alto x Ranka is like a 38% to 62% for Alto x Sheryl mainly because the director/producer goes for the stronger women.