View Single Post
Old 2010-03-16, 11:52   Link #22826
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
It's weird to see no shipping or trolling for more than a page here.
Tatata young padawan, so wrong, you are.

Shipping is everywhere. In each one of nour avatar (Ok, mine and Youngde are a bit more obvious but all those Kallen's and Lelouch's avy are shippy as well. cause there is no Kallen without Lelouch and no Lelouch without Kallen and...well no screw that. There is Kallen without Lelouch so that's wrong. Anyway.), in each one of our posts and our implications.

And there is trolling in all of the eyes of those others shippers looking through this thread and hating our coupls and each one of us.

It's just...silent trolling ? Kallen is the most bashed female of CG (Cause the female the most involved with the guy has to be the most bashed) so there will always be trolls when it comes to her.

But It's just what makes her this awesome.

I remember back in the good old dayd, when, with my BFF Pan, we were daydreaming of having Lelouch confessing(Or something like that, back when we saw the episode 22 preview...which leaded to a mutual TONGUE kiss which wasn't bad as well but still...) to Kallen and Kallen turning him down.

I'm a Kalulu shipper but I would have killed for that. Take that, for making her cry :')
I'd like more Kallen. CG Fumoffu T.T
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote