View Single Post
Old 2010-06-14, 01:51   Link #11022
Kylon99

I'm having trouble suspecting anyone as well, except for maybe Kinzo. I don't actually believe Kinzo is as bad as everyone says he is...

but if he IS... then maybe he's the only one willing to kill his whole family, house, island and everything else.

Does the culprit for the 10th Twilight have to obey Knox rules though, along with all the other culprits (if they are indeed separate)? And therefore has to be someone who was introduced early in the story?

EDIT: Ohhh wait... can we also suspect Krauss? Who arguably has done an investigation on the island, and probably has discovered enough explosive to do the damage that we have seen? One plausible reason is that if he's going to be ruined then he'll make damned sure everyone and everything else goes with him. It's not the first time we've seen murder-suicides on financial ruin... the question is, is this plausible for Krauss. I'm assuming that he does have the ability to disarm it and was counting on that.

We have never seen Krauss survive though, so maybe he and certain other people are guaranteed to never survive to the end.

Last edited by Kylon99; 2010-06-14 at 02:02.
Kylon99 is offline   Reply With Quote