View Single Post
Old 2011-05-13, 05:57   Link #26
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Guess I'm the odd one out that's not getting on the Yukiatsu bandwagon. Tsuruko said it's best that he's rotten to the core, and it looks like he's trying to infect the easily influenced Naruko with his anti-Jinta jargon...
Hm...I do find it a tad hard to believe that he managed to settle so many issues just like that (although Menma's comment about the hairpin, & the 'thank you' (through Jinta) would have helped...), but the look on his face just after he thanked Tsuruko seems to suggest that he might have stopped blaming himself for Menma's death at least...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
^^

But still it makes more sense to me bringing as an excuse to go shopping (even very liberally translated), rather than watch a kid's show.

In other words, it is very strange how Naruko got stuck with such friends, she is way too naive

But no one said anything about going shopping, just something like "we're off. Naruko-chan says she not feeling too well. Also, I have school early tomorrow, after all, and I want to watch One Piece too"...

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes