View Single Post
Old 2012-08-08, 21:21   Link #29970
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomAvatarFan View Post
Well, I do remember that Lambdadelta did not allow Knox to use Kinzo is dead at the start of every game, even though Knox already had that red. It seems to me that neither of them really cared for the "truth" because even Lambdadelta acknowledged Erika's accusation as correct until Battler used the Gold.
Neither of them really wanted to play, they just wanted to throw pieces at each other...
Actually Lambda played almost no role in the trial once it stareted. It became a battle between Erika and Beato first, and between Erika and Battler after. Note that Beato, or better, PieceBeato, differently from the Beato which whom Battler had fought, had no idea of what had happened in truth nor can she use red to shoot down Erika's theories when they're wrong (and Lambda doesn't use red anymore against Erika but let her free reign).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Only God knows how. Maybe if you ignore the reds and let Kinzo be running around as another culprit. But, even then...
Erika ignored the red about Kinzo being dead in Ep 5 also plus she was allowed not to find a solution for all the tricks... and in the trial no one shoot her down with red. I think no one would stop her if she were to say that Natsuhi managed to still go around killing people even with her stomach open and filled with candies...
After all, can you really be sure she's really dead just because her stomach is open and filled with candies if you ignore the red that says she's dead? (okay, she should be dead anyway if she were to be in such state but I'm sure Erika won't let such a tiny detail stop her... she'll probably say she faked being dead...)
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote