View Single Post
Old 2012-12-05, 05:40   Link #104
CJ_Walker

:o

Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post
i believe Shun will be back... after this Saki may become more interested in learning about the truth, not just about Shun
Well, unless this was dragonball I think he's most likely gone for good. . .the other kids who were spirited away didn't come back, why would shun?

Wouldn't that cheapen the whole arc?

We already have one plot armoured character, we really don't need another one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmatterx76 View Post
My last little thought. A lot is explained now but I still don't see a valid reason to "vanish" children that have weaker Cantus powers. If anything, Shun's case shows that a society of Cantus users isn't really viable and will probably some day lead to the end of humanity, or humanity as they know it. If anything, they should be trying to get rid of people with high PK and letting people with weak/no PK have children to try to cut off this current branch of evolution.
but then the queerrats would probably kill the humans since they have no pk powers, Otherwise, good point, two years of constantly being watched for fear of death. . .that would mess up anyone really.

Yes I do believe that eventually that kind of society would crumble, eventually, a pk user would be born that would be so powerful that nothing could stop it, then the village/society would be doomed again, he could be so powerful to alter his own dna so that he doesnt have the death feedback thing or whatnot, and just rape face, take a wife, and genghis khan that shit all over Japan, or whatever landmass he happens to be on.

There would have to be a solution to this whole pk thing, thats a lot better than what the village has gotten...

or they could just give up and see what happens lol, maybe in the future pk users would be able to find balance, and control even their subconscious in ways that allow them to live peacefully with other beings on the planet