View Single Post
Old 2013-03-05, 21:47   Link #3151
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Eh. That sounds pretty dull to me, especially since Kinji's Hysteria would have made it a walk in the park.
It's easy, actually; introduce a Badass Normal that could fight on equal terms with Kinji on Hysteria Mode. That said, I hate how Kinji could do anything under Hysteria mode.

Quote:
I figure the Choutei are there as a way to compete with Kinji's Hysteria, since he'd mow down normal foes pretty easy.
I disagree. There should be a better way for Kinji to get decent foes than to give everyone powers. Someone who was able to amass mercenaries or do anything with money or someone who has trained so well in martial arts that Kinji's bullets are swiftly evaded would be decent foes for Kinji.

Quote:
There are only about 10 of them, so I don't see how that's breaking the system.
The Butei System only goes from E to S at the start of the series. If the author had to introduce another rank for Butei just to shove superweapons-of-a-character in it, then I have to say that he has mismanaged the power rankings, and is making the supposed strongest Rank S second-best.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote