View Single Post
Old 2011-07-03, 08:18   Link #8284
madmac

Quote:
Harem-wise, Luca has the potential to be a real dark horse. I am kinda dying just to see her start to get to know the other girls, though. This chapter is pretty much the starting line, I guess. Not much ecchi, not much comedy, but at least it had some plot significance.
I can't bring myself to think that the girl introduced six years into the story really has a chance (Harem ending aside, and I don't expect that either) but she certainly has the potential to shake things up.

As such, I'm guessing she'll call in her promise sooner rather then later. I feel like Luca is more a critically important character to this arc then a long termer. She was originally introduced as being extremely important to Nagi as well, even though it's easy to forget with all the Hayate/Luca focus over the last dozen chapters or so.

Quote:
So who are the 151-Million debt kids?

1) Hayate
2) Hina and Yukiji
3) Luca

Who else?

When it happened to Hina/Yukiji, I thought it might only be a jest to give Hina a temporary explanation for her attraction. But now it's extremely likely that the debts originate from the same source...
The Hina/Yukiji debt was smaller, but point taken. Hata did say he'd reveal more about that background later on. (In the "fall" portion of the manga, which just lends weight to my theory that it will end around Christmas time)

Most of the mystery there is with Yukiji, I think. Hina was just a little girl at the time but I definitely think there's a number of things Yukiji never told her about it.

Last edited by madmac; 2011-07-03 at 11:11.
madmac is offline   Reply With Quote