View Single Post
Old 2012-03-30, 11:20   Link #368
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
actually the battle between the war level magician is interesting and could prove damaging. The war level magician of japan which is registered is can be also overpowered in a way just that the battle field would be to her advantage.

Spoiler for material burst and deep abyss:

Both abilities are pretty destructive on its own with it's own weakness and such.

And I'm not sure on what Seitsuki said in the last page but...... the translation in Mahouka was been into halt or rather Seitsuki's name was change into inactive just like Lare. What happen? did he stops translating? I didn't get to read it because it's already deleted when I'm reading right now.

Well thanks for the translation and hopefully someone will translate.
Because we don't find it fun to translate what everyone already knows, details or not. This novel is a little special and it's quite a damper to translate stuff everyone knows. I can't even read speculations for my enjoyment anymore. Translating this novel is time-consuming, especially the technical stuff. Maybe translators will come back when year 2 starts, since it's not written yet

Maybe one of these days, I'll do an overall write-up on the magic mechanics before the anime starts (there definitely will be one), since there are a lot of ground to cover and the stuff is spread over the series. It's also a good compilation for myself since I keep forgetting stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Well I saw that there is a new translator suarhnir joining soon...so yay we might have more translators joining in
Thanks to all of them
Yup, she's soloing this right now, though she might not know it . She's also your current manga translator.