View Single Post
Old 2007-03-19, 08:36   Link #339
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvyniled View Post
I agree with most of that... but if it's insult for them to be stuck on a piece of land, which is in fact THEIR homeland, and to be called Japanese, which they ARE, then I suppose being called ELEVENS and having to earn the title of Honorary Britannian just to live life.... hmm, doesn't sound to bad compared to the former does it?

I understand what you're trying to say, but Euphemia had to start somewhere. It would be impossible for both countries just to accept the conquerer simply giving the conquered nation's country back to them. It's already difficult enough as it is.
True Euphie is doing what she perceives as right in her own heart. The problem is for better lack of the term her innocence. I agree she had to start somewhere but her out of the blue announcement could have been done better, like an official press conference to discuss announce they were thinking about a specialized zone, although her brother didnt make it any better.

Some people think peace is peace as long as they are alive and living i for one do not, but i dont expect everyone to think like i do. If i were an 11 and i heard this it would make me want to join Zero even more if i had not done so already. Be free in my homeland or death not be free in a piece of it.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2007-03-19 at 14:23.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote