View Single Post
Old 2006-01-02, 01:06   Link #105
Moon Eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86
Athrun might not stand around waiting for someone to die, but I don't think he has time to argue Talia's decision when she points a gun at him in a collapsing asteroid, and also after the crap he himself has been through on her ship. A guy's kindness only goes so far!

Also, Kira and the Clyne Faction fight only when it PERSONALLY affects them. Did you see Kira saying "Lacus, imma whip out the Freedom and KICK SOME ASS" when Kira saw the nukes go off in space? Did you see Kira really want to enter the war when Shinn was fighting for his life outside of Orb's waters in ep 12? Nope...

Kira's like a rodent...only crawls out of his burrow when threatened...but he's like a pikachu compared to the rest of the regular mice...once he's pissed, you're in for a shock! I can't believe I just said that. But you get the idea...Kira fights when he has his own interests at stake. Him and Lacus deciding what's best for humanity is a side-effect. Whenever they fought, they fought for what they believed in, and their own interests. The rest of humanity can do whatever the hell it wants, and so long as Kira and Lacus aren't personally affected, the rest of humanity can go to hell. They're very human characters, if you look deep enough.

Mia died because she was cursed of contributing to a malady on Lacus. If she lived, she would have been the only person that somehow caused something bad for Lacus and lived. Still, I think Lacus would have preferred Mia alive and in the angel bath on top of her rather than dead. (Ooh, good image!)
Actually I did see him sticking his nose in a lot of places that didn't belong. And the only reason they didn't is cause they hadn't decided what they wanted to do. Once they did, they got into a fight everywhere. The attack by the destroys did not directly affect them at all but the still were there. The battle between EA and ZAFT with Athrun in the middle did not affect him personally, he still stuck his nose. (if you're going to say it's cause of Cagalli, that girl abandoned ORB the moment things got heated. She has no right to dictate jack to anyone). Seems to me nothing actually has anything to do with Kira, he just seems to like to make things his business.

Kira not wanting to fight Shinn is just another hypocracy. He has these long speeches about not wanting to fight, he fights and kills anyways. He kills when he doesn't feel the desire to extend out the effort not to kill. He goes directly to the fortress to put a cap in Gil's ass to make sure he's dead. The whole talk about what humanity wanted. Humanity wanted peace, Gil was going to give it to them. Kira though "screw that" and tried to blow Gil away.

They started out wanting peace so they didn't have to fight. What the ended up doing was dooming the world to continuous wars. And you have to admit, they always seem to like hiding themselves under the whole "we're doing this for the world" slogan.

He's human, I already agreed. He (really we know it's actually Lacus for the most part but he does it too) also plays god while we all know he (she) isn't.

If Lacus was stupid enough to walk into an obvious trap like that she deserved to die. After all her coordinated brain power enhancments and talk and ability to see though Gil's plans; and she walks into that? Besides, all she does is try to confuse and manipulate things, without her the world would have its peaceful existence without any war.
Moon Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote