Thread: Mmropg
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-29, 18:04   Link #8
Telmah

Send a message via AIM to Telmah Send a message via MSN to Telmah
Warhammer has decent graphics, abit cartoony, but its got alot of neat PvP features. A bunch of different battle grounds, pvp levels, and a push towards world pvp.

Everquest II is an interesting game--it has really solid graphics, but what sold me where the features. First, you get stat slots and appearance slots...so you don't have to choose between form and function for how your character looks. While I played it briefly, I couldn't tell a 30ish character from a character at max level--everyone was unique--plus alot of interesting races including things like faeries, which you don't see very often as a choice. They also have mentoring...it lets you lower your level to group with lower level people...that's a pretty darn nice feature--you also can get alternate experience while you do so--you keep your abilities but they scale downward. Finally, they have player housing--there's an entire profession devoted to making rugs, chairs, boxes, torture devices, paintings, stools, and the like. Actually the trade skill system is a mini game and pretty interactive too--how well you do can influence your finished product.