View Single Post
Old 2013-03-16, 22:42   Link #40
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
But no, he wasn't... however, his own schemes clearly weren't that much different from Yakomaru's. He too wanted to acquire a WMD that could make his people more powerful than humans.
But here is the major difference, Kiroumaru was honest about it. He told them that if given the opportunity or if he felt his tribe was in danger he might have attacked them too. More than anything that honesty to me makes him even more honorable.

Anyways I liked this episode but the Shun part in the beginning was lame, especially when they built it up with the cliffhanger and in this episode the scene ended in a flash.

My favorite part was definitely the mirror scene with Maria's child and hearing Yakomaru again (how I missed that bastard).

However I am getting nervous that they won't be able to wrap everything up in one more episode.

edit: Also I like Saki's decision to destroy the psyhcobuster. Was it the best decision? I don't know, but I am glad she stuck to her own beliefs and guts. I also like that it stemmed from not losing Satoru. I understand she put humanity at risk but instead she was thinking of the human(s) close to her which actually is a very human thing to do.

Last edited by Kirarakim; 2013-03-16 at 22:54.