Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2014-01-17, 12:27   Link #11585
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
I'm more curious to see if the camo changes cause chaos at the lower tiers, where I've seen battles that have anywhere from three to six (!!) Hellcats per team plus incidental StuGs, SU-100s, and whatnot.
It's going to take more than a moderate camo nerf to make the Hellcat "balanced". It's still very mobile, quick to aim, it has amazing gun depression/elevation, and it bounces ridiculous shots off its mantlet. The sluggish ISU-152 and Rhm.-Borsig, on the other hand, could be nearly ruined by taking their camo advantage away.

Well, if nerfing TD camo gives new spotting advantages to mediums and lights, then it may be worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Random funny: I set up on the eastern slope to detect the tanks returning to reset the cap; the FV304 came racing downhill at me and I set it on fire, first from the engine and then from the fuel tank; I got lucky and only took 5 HP of damage from a pointblank HE shot; the 304 continued barreling downhill on fire until it exploded. Chat message pops up "Great Balls of Fire."
This made a very funny scene in my head. Thank you.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote