View Single Post
Old 2013-01-26, 13:34   Link #5876
serbian otaku #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
i think pandora didn't get to have a say in this instance since guenewere stole his soul and power with her artifact like she did with after with son goku and lancelot;why hasn't she done it before with doni-for sigfried-i don't know.
but i hope godou will destroy the artifact and gain the authorities he desearve-with perhaps luo hao and jps-from those god of steel.
he'll need them if he must fight the strongest.
Guinevre first appeared in the 6th volume, she didn't do anything to the Perseus, in the novel Doni finished him, and in the anime Metis absorbed him. Godou didn't aquire Sun Wukong's authority because he was fighting with JPS and Luo Hao against Sun Wukong that combined with his companions, Vaisravana and Zhu Ganglie, since it was techinacally 3 vs 1, that was unfair in Pandora's eyes. Against Athena Godou lost, but Athena was near death so she died. Guinevre only had something to do with Lancelot, Godou won fair and square, but Guinevre sealed her authorities/soul, i'm not quite sure, in some sort of disc, and Holy Grail tranformed into the Athena because it absorbed most of her life force, this is my speculation but i think that Athena was reborn as the Divine Ancestor to help revive King of the End.

People seriously read the novel before you comment on it, it's not so long that it can't be read.
serbian otaku #1 is offline   Reply With Quote