Thread: Licensed Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-11, 04:33   Link #39
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
...this really makes me sad. First Queen's Blade, then Kanokon, and NOW THIS?!? Why the bloody flip are all the terrible and ecchi anime getting second seasons when there are anime that are SO MUCH BETTER than this actually deserve a second season!
begone! though seriously, it's just a matter of perception, if you hate it that much, there's really no point in posting such messages in different forums. I mean I doubt you're convincing anyone here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
Are you high? The manga has nine volumes and I'm sure we will have some fillers at that point plus the creator want's to continue this series for an very long time.
Let's keep the fillers at a minimum please

I wasn't too fond of S1's ending. It wasn't bad, but the manga version was nicer imho. So personally I'd rather them keep mostly aligned to the original.

About whether they'll have enough material, it's all a matter of pacing. S1's pacing was really really fast, and that's why they covered that much chapters. I doubt they'd do that again in S2. I think that was the case in S1 simply because they didn't have anywhere else to make a pause.

However, S2 does seem to have a logical place to make a season ender that wouldn't take too many chapters.

So my guess is that S2 will cover something like:
1.) Filler for Kazehana's story (they have to show the apron scene! they have to or we'll rage in here)
2.) Some filler for Yukari
3.) Probably everything from the bridge arc to Kagari's story

Well in any case, that's just my wishful thinking. I just don't want too much anime-original plot. Change in details are fine but not plot

Right, I forgot to say, "Hell Yeah!"

So is there a date already for it?
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote