View Single Post
Old 2011-10-18, 13:27   Link #25140
Kylon99

Hmmm.. thinking about it further... it could just be Bern's opinion that Kyrie would have murdered everyone regardless. But why those dates, specifically?

If Kyrie did act as she was portrayed by Bern, then it would have something to do with the reveal of the gold and something that deals with murder, like the revelation of the guns or something to do with Kinzo's body. Maybe it's the last one, a problem which would've come to a head by the second family meeting after Kinzo's death anyways.

So the question is, is Kinzo's death a consistent trigger for Kyrie or something else... hmm...

Something just strikes me as missing. I read that excerpt that Lyrical posted and I was most surprised that he is still holding back something when talking about Beatrice's motives.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
There's no reason to necessarily believe George or Jessica would've had a motive that was Yasu-centric at all, if they somehow were involved in things. Actually, they sort of are given motive independent of that, although it seems highly questionable that the motive would lead to murder in either case.
Yah, speaking of which... doesn't it strike anyone else as strange that we still don't really know that much about George or Jessica?
Kylon99 is offline   Reply With Quote