View Single Post
Old 2004-08-05, 06:06   Link #533
ArbalestAS

ARRGGHH!!!... and i just got the 2nd game about 2 weeks ago. i've been playing it non-stop though. they haveta have kabuto at least, and maybe tsunade since they're gonna have chouji and had mizuki. and if they wanna finish the teams of 3. AND they should have the hokages, itachi and kisame. so many characters that they didn't put in the 2nd game... they really need to finish the teams of 3. the 3 sound nins? maybe, but i'd like those 4 better. actually, i want to see some of the teachers like asuma and kurenai. so you could play 3 vs. 3 with the genin teams, or a intra-team 4way battle with genin and teacher. a lot of characters like said before haven't had enough screen time to make a fighting style for them, but i hope the developers try anyway.

and also, maybe update some of the specials. have naruto and maybe jiraiya both do the rasengan. ohh...lee with the drunken style sounds good. tsunade should have that whole chakra/electric move and your controls should be like reverse AND upside down. A=the up d-pad, and pressing right would be like pressing B or something. and they should change sakura/ino and shikamaru's specials. shika should be able to do that neck-bind thing that can actually hurt his enemies while binding. i don't know, sakura/ino/shika/gai's specials kinda get boring.

can't wait...so many expectation and scattered thoughts in my post. i hope i won't be let down (though i probably won't be) i just would like the game to go past the current anime arc now
Spoiler for current arc:
ArbalestAS is offline   Reply With Quote