View Single Post
Old 2012-03-05, 05:38   Link #87
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
By vol. 3, you meant the end? Like, the letters to Miu?
Yep, that one Having only reading a little bit of spoilers really gives me a good experience when reading each volume of this novel.

My impression for vol 4:
...This book is horrible, disgusting, bad and distasteful. I don't know how many times I've frowned when reading each passages of the story, and how the characters act. To put it in Touko's term, it's like swallowing a jar of bitter pills each time you eat the pages in this book.

It feels like the book really manage to bring this 'phantom' character to live. Even though he was a monster, a disgusting person, or someone who was horrible (I didn't read phantom of the opera, but that's my impression of him after reading this novel), I feel like I can symphatize with him completely. No...maybe it's more like I fell in love with him. It's like the book itself is the phantom in which I come to love despite how horrible it is.

For someone who said that this is going to be their favorite volume after vol 2, I think I've come to an agreement with it. This book manage to bring the ugly side of the truth and the characters inside it to life, and made me feel as if I was also hit by the torrents of emotions that Inoue hit in this chapter...

Aaah ;_; I can't wait for the next volume

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote