View Single Post
Old 2013-03-19, 21:28   Link #1309
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Soooo what your saying is despite she being a magi her clone body is unable to use magi abilities like "magi vision" or the use of rukh or her high level magic. Given that her clone body could have low amount of magoi to use high level magic but enough to use Clairvoyance and other magics that don't use alot of magoi?
I'm pretty sure Scheherezade can use the Rukh, otherwise it would be impossible to create life (Titus) unless she was using Black Rukh, which she obviously doesn't. Remember that only the magi can command the white Rukh to create life so she does have that ability to command the Rukh even in her cloned body.

I think we have to make a distinction between the soul (consciousness ) of a magi and their body. I'm betting manipulating the Rukh is a ability of the soul (after all the Rukh is made from souls, in a way) wheres the "magi vision" is an ability of the body. That would explain why, among the abilities that only the magi posses, Scheherezade can do some of them but not others.