View Single Post
Old 2007-08-09, 23:38   Link #704
HunterRequiem
Resident cynic

Send a message via AIM to HunterRequiem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Sadly I don't see it happening. Would be a classic ending. This show will probably end with little to no actual romantic developments. In the entire span of the series we have had two kisses, two vows, and... well I can't think of anything else at all.
Correction, we have two kisses, two vows, and one seriously out of control girl-crush.

Anyways, it seems things are getting so angsty that just about any romance at all is gonna be pretty hard. I'd still love to see KallenxLulouch, but trying to deny CCxLulouch is like trying to deny TitusxYuna. Until things quiet down a bit, Kallenx(anyone), Suzukux(anyone), and Ninax(anyone) is quite unlikely to happen. My vote does, however, go to KallenxSuzuku (moving from LuluxKaren, which I would have much rather seen), despite the fact that they tried to kill each other (things like that don't really matter in anime romance...come to think of it, in real life either). In the realm of normal relationships, I'm going to say that I'd like to see LlyodxCecille and MillyxRivalz. I mean, hey, Milly could be looking for a project