View Single Post
Old 2007-10-27, 11:56   Link #39
withered_joy
虫酸が走るわ!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Soma Peiris... Supposed to be an Indian name according to 2ch (which would make her the third Indian loli in Gundam?)

She's apparently "Super Soldier No. 1", created by the "Superhuman Institute". I guess she's either a Coordinator or an Extended...

And the other new female character (the meganeko) is Shirin Bakhtiyar (Persian name).

At least they're getting the names right nowadays. No more Lockon and Allelujah...
Oh...Thanks for clearing it up. I only heard something about some anti-gundam stuff and etc...and I was like...
Super soldier? So don't tell me...Allelujah's probably going to have his a$$ handed over to himself by a lolita? Wow. Well. Just my wild guessings, don't mind me. As for names...I thought Lockon's name was amusing, but I agree that Allelujah's name is just...wrong. Especially weird when he occasionally exclaims "Hallelujah...<insert conversation to self>" It sounds beyond corny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
From the preview...

Allelujah possibly having Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)?

That would explain why he loves talking to himself though.
Lol, DID? I was thinking he'd have DID or something, though I thought people with DID normally don't talk to themselves, and at best refer to themselves through plural terms or third person... Gah, whatever, I never learned psychology.
Apparently (aka IMO), Gundam 00 is filled with a bunch of psychos

Last edited by withered_joy; 2007-10-27 at 12:37.
withered_joy is offline   Reply With Quote