View Single Post
Old 2009-08-30, 09:03   Link #3322
LuckySovietStar

Hey, I didn't say that drug theory, it was __dk's . Tough Gohda Commando didn't escape trough window, there was something about footing if I remember correctly. But I think that indeed, if windows are not tricky one (that kind of windows where breaking glass is not enough, you also need to destroy other elements), you can escape Chapel using one, with enoug prep time.
About being aware of Red Truth-well, I just wanted to say, that some theories sounds like peoples are making them like culprit was aware of Red Truth and was going to make red text tricky. That way of thinking is rather dangerous, and full of traps.

Quote:
- The door was locked when Rosa arrived.
Poor rosa, she is sure a sad sheep-nobody wants her in hidden chapel conference . Hey, maybe they didn't trust her? I mean, she is probably closer to the solving epitah than Eva (I like theory that she is afraid there is a trap, so she don't want to check it alone, and yet, she is too greedy for sharing it with others-Ep 3 suggests other way around, but still, she sure is a good actress) or other siblings. Maybe they were thinking that she solved it already? I wonder why that gold was placed here. It's like that gold from Ep1-where is it? Why no one ever found it? Like, Battler, when he was lolly gaging around the mansion in Alliance?
LuckySovietStar is offline   Reply With Quote