View Single Post
Old 2004-07-21, 10:44   Link #81
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
Well IMO Naruto is the 4th....
First, let me just say that this is the most well thought out theory that I have ever seen about this issue. I've heard the "the 4th is his dad" theory and the reincarnation theory. There may be more whacked out theories out there, but who knows. I had a whacked out theory myself in another thread about why the Akatsuki wants Naruto, because the 4th is the leader and he "wants his arm back."

Anyway, your theory makes the most sense. I also had the question in another thread about this same thing, in reference to Naruto having the seal and not the 4th. But it does make you wonder some things:

If the only thing keeping Naruto alive is the fact that he has "unlimited chakra," then if the seal were to completely break, because it hasn't yet, I would LOVE to see what transpires. I am hoping that Naruto learns to summon Kyubi, that would be cool, but would be cooler to see the series of events that allows that to happen. But no matter how you try to guess and add up what is taking place, the fact of the matter is that your theory makes the most sense.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote