View Single Post
Old 2009-12-20, 06:34   Link #744
FreezeTheSun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
I believe Quarkboy is one of the translator of Crunchyroll, so you're pretty much losing the bet already.
Btw....

This just sounds like you don't bother to read the thread at all. People have been talking about the animation since the first ep, and how it improves later on.
I was just kidding about that. I just saw it on anime news network, and was trying to help out, not trying to get personal here.

Actually, I have read the entire thread. I haven't done anything to you, so why are you on me like that? I know people were talking about how FT was going to be great, and then it didn't turn out as well as they thought it would. I was the happiest person in the world when I heard 2 of my fav. studios were animating it. I'm not superstitious, but I feel really bad, because I had such high expectations for this anime , that i think I jinxed it. There is nothing wrong with pointing out some flaws in an anime that you love is there? I really want the FT anime to do well in the future. There is one thing you have to understand about me, I'm big on art and animation, so don't be too hard on me. The only reason I brought that statement up about few coments on animation is because I wish more people would talk about animation with me a little bit. That's all.
FreezeTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote