View Single Post
Old 2011-07-06, 08:29   Link #55
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrycolaz View Post
Quote from /a/ lol.

Daru is indeed Suzuha's father. She's John Titor after all. I mean, Daru was supposed to go to that online meeting for time machines (episode 10), and Suzuha was also going to that exact same meeting because she thought she'd had a good chance of meeting her father (Daru) there. But in the end, Daru missed the meeting because Okarin made him come back, to eat "Feyris-tan's cooking". And because Daru couldn't go to the meeting, Suzuha couldn't meet with her father and she then disappeared the next day. Then Okarin sent her the D-mail to ensure that she stays no matter what. If Okarin never made Daru stay, Suzuha and Daru would've met.

...thoughts?
I think the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Considering that Suzuha comes from the alpha timeline where SERN takes over the world and makes things turn into a dystopia, her likely mission is to set things so that instead it all shifts over to a beta timeline where SERN never takes the time machine. Helping Okabe save Mayuri would give her the perfect excuse to justify changing the world lines so drastically, at least if she wants Okabe to help her in her plan.
I'm sure it's not Suzuha's plan but Okarin's one from the future. The Okarin from the future has sent Suzuha to the past, to change this past and avoid what will happen in the future.

Also, if Daru is Suzuha's father, it means that Daru is dead in 2036. Since Suzuha is at least 18years old we can even say that Daru was already dead around 2018-2024.