View Single Post
Old 2012-07-22, 01:42   Link #172
Bahamut
...lost in nothingness...

...i like the way they protray that even though kirito is gradually becoming the OP character...he still fails to protect anyone...but really this is only an introduction for a real loss...
...rather these people really died or just disconnected...i want to see an arc where at least a key character(s) dies...basically someone(s) who showed up at least for 2 arcs who doesnt seem to have the death flag (if possible someone with as much importance as asuna or something) and dies somewhere by ep 14 before the second opening comes... (assuming theres one)
...kinda want to see a scene similar to tengen toppa or ffVII...call me a sadist but i can only see character/story progression through some sense of loss...
...would also be great if kirito actually "dies" at the end...then second season stars asuna and maybe klein as main characters...then you could throw kirito back in the end in true god mode...but this stories background and laws shouldnt be able to fit though...so scratch that idea...i just want to see somebody try to scratch off the main character for a whole 10+ eps...
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote