View Single Post
Old 2014-02-18, 00:26   Link #6
monir
cho~ kakkoii

From the ones that I've watched, I've yet to come across a series where I couldn't predict which girl would end up with the guy by the end of the series. Every story leaves a pretty decent amount of clues and hints to point toward the direction a story is going to take to establish the eventual pairing if any. Of course there are stories which doesn't resolve the pairing and leave it ambiguous. Even then, such story will present enough clues and hints toward that particular direction over pairing. So yeah, even if I think girl A should win, a story will politely correct me if I'm paying attention and will tell me to take off my shipping-goggles. So yeah, I'm bragging about how I have yet not to root for the girl that has lost at winning the affection of the useless (and equally clueless) hero in any of these romance-heavy anime stories I've watched. It doesn't mean the girl who is poised to win was my favorite. I was simply able to recognize and admit that my favorite girl had no chance in hell at losing her virginity to the useless hero at that moment.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote