View Single Post
Old 2008-08-26, 03:31   Link #1790
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
If i recall they didn't shoot the instant he showed up and did give Kallen a chance to choose to stand there or move out of the way and let them shoot; they were prepared to kill her too but they didn't want to have to, but the geass did not make capture a strong option considering the geass; considering how many lives zero is responsible for loosing a death sentence was obvious and no one can stand in the way of that... hell in a sense they actually did give Zero a chance to speak before they shot him but he chose his last words not to be a denial but an admission of his guilt... in one fell swoop he removed any remaining doubt they may have had
They didn't even tell Kallen about what they suspected or what they had planned. They used her though to pass on the message. She was their bait.
I hadn't even thought of that part yet. That's low.

Did make for a very emotional scene. Kallen saying she willing to die with Lelouch. She just wanted to know what she was to him. Pleading with him for an answer. Too bad he played the hero by acting the villain to save her life.
He waits till she's out of the line of fire and whispers what he thought were his last words. He had no idea Rolo was waiting to save him.
I just love the split second of shock in Kallen's eyes after she hears that. The heartbreaking plea to get them to stop.
Great scene over all. Just wish we could of seen her react to it more in episode 20. Oh, well.

Even earlier she seemed really upset when she thought Lelouch and C.C. had been fooling around while she was in jail. Why? Were they suppose to wait for her? Did she want to join in?

Still can't believe all those scenes with Nunnally came to another interruption. I take that back. I believe that. These two have been interrupted of scenes all season long.