View Single Post
Old 2006-02-12, 03:50   Link #8
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor
I seriously doubt that he could have survived that plane crashed. Not only did it crash into the ground at an incredible velocity, but it completely exploded. To survive that would be insane.

...but then again, this is anime.
Oh please! Surely you can think of ways that Pete could have survived the plane crash without postulating anything unlikely. Perhaps he bailed out of the plane before impact? We never saw his body in the burning wreckage after all. It is even possible that Pete doesn't know if he got out in time since he could have passed out on ejection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryusei
Actually there's something that surprised me in episode 10. I didn't expect it, and MAYBE it has a meaning (or maybe it's just a mistake, or the director of the anime didn't think about it at all and hope for a good ending is making my mind run in circles)

Spoiler:
That is interesting. I suspect it is the fault of inconsistency on the animator's part, but honestly shadows have been important before. Episode 7 of Paranoia Agent works because of the attention to shadows.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote