View Single Post
Old 2006-02-24, 15:19   Link #7
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi
Then there's also Orochimaru's "God of all Shinobi" comment. That's a lot more impressive than the other nicknames "Yellow Flash", "Green Beast", "Copy Ninja" etc.
Did you say" God of All Shinobi" is a better title than the "Green Beast of Konoha" ???

HERESY lol

My personal opinion is that they were all very very close in level to each other.

From what I've seen so far, I really want to say the first b/c mokuton jutsu is just so strong and nasty boys hahaha.

I'm just guessing that Sandaime was the strongest personal opinion (so don't flame me for what I'm saying and about to say) Enma said he could've killed Oro when he caught him underground (and did Oro confirm??). Sandaime seemed pretty old than and past his prime and Oro looked Yondaime's age around that time. I'm just guessing that Oro was very comparable to Yondaime's ability strength when they were the same age ie Yondaime @ 25 = Oro @ 25, so I'm GUESSING that Sandaime would've been better than Yondaime (to whatever age yondy got to) in his/sandaime's prime.
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote