View Single Post
Old 2012-02-22, 19:11   Link #3930
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
Regarding Quatrine's ACE SKILLS, i recently recalled from the manga sidestories of Gundam Wing, that sometime before Operation M began, Quatre was a cliche spoiled rich boy, who was kinda bored of living (he thought he was a test tube child, and despised that fact)...there, he met the Maguanacs and Instructor H during an incident, in which he changed his outlook on life, and he piloted a Mobile Suit for the first time, being labeled a "natural"... he was probably 13 or 14 years old... so it doesn't sound too far-fetched that his "spare"/sister is talented enough to pilot a Mobile Suit (or Mars Suit), at the age of eleven

about the tallgesse... almost every mobile suit is derived from it (the Leo is directly derived from it)
LOL! Ok, maybe not the best example of people just stealing MSs and piloting them like nothing. I guess it happens more often then naught in Gundam series *COUGHAMUROCOUGH*. Please don't think that I'm ragging just on FT, there are many things in the original series that leaves much to be desired (Duo stealing a MS and driving at the age of 8ish, Trowa not changing his name when joining OZ or Mariemaia's Army [SERIOUSLY!?!?!? You took the dead man's name and expect not to be noticed by his father?], Quatre not knowing any of his sisters, yet they all love and support him no matter what, ect.), and I had hoped that they would address some of those things in the GotD manga... but I don't think that's going to happen.

And thanks for the clarification of Tallgeese. The reason the Wyvern is bugging me is because from previous timelines, I recall that the first colony wasn't created till a few decades (maybe a 100 years) into the A.C. era and the first MSs were developed a mere 2-3 decades before the beginning of the series. I'll find out where I read this stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou Souji View Post
Relena did not refuse to allow Sanc to be defended. When she found out about the mobile suits Noin was hiding she asked Heero what he thought about it and he said that she couldn't sit around and do nothing like the leaders of the past. He told her defense was needed and she gave him and Noin permission to defend the Sanc Kingdom. You like tons of people seem to be remembering Wing wrong. When was the last time you watched it?
No, she didn't refuse for it to be defended, but at the same time she didn't want to be defended by anyone. She simply wanted the Alliance to just leave her alone, even though she knew that wasn't going to happen. As far as she knew, she had no standing army or any mean of defending her country. And she didn't allow anything to happen. Things were out of her control, there was NOTHING she could have done to help the invasion or stop it from happening. After Heero, Quatre, and Noin stepped in, she was upset because it made her look bad in front of other countries. Sanc wasn't supposed to have any weapons in any form and here Noin, her top guardian/general/trustee was hiding a few mobile suits and a gundam from her, thus making Sanc (especially her because she's the leader and should know whats happening in her own country) look like hippocrates. But I'm pretty sure that deep down inside, she was grateful that Heero, Quatre, and Noin were there to save her kingdom. That girl has been given shit for years and all she did was be put on the spot, making live altering decisions and the fangirls hate her.

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote