View Single Post
Old 2008-03-22, 16:48   Link #805
Lunar Archivist

Why wait? Go to the scanlator's homepage and direct download:

http://sahadou.wordpress.com/2008/03...no-jikan-ch35/

Well, this chapter certainly wasn't what I was expecting, and it's shifted the series dynamics around quite a bit. I don't know what's stranger to me...the fact that the guesswork in my post last month came close in a few areas or that Kaworu Watashiya has injected a lot of sympathy into the one-shot character of Rin's father and made Reiji out to be even more of an asshole than we previously thought. o_O

I must admit I'm more disappointed in Reiji that ever now. The man simply doesn't have his shit together and he looks like he's a heartbeat away from sniping people from a clock tower with a high-powered rifle. He almost blew his entire case and I respect Rin's father and his lawyer for not immediately demanding custody or slapping him with assault charges right after the teacup incident. It's pathetic if a 10-year-old girl and a 24-year-old male virgin with a lack of street smarts and common sense have more sense of propriety, emotional stability, and maturity than you.

Though he came pretty close to blowing it, it looks like Aoki's finally learning not to jump to conclusions until all the facts are in. I know I'm breathing a sigh of relief because it looks like the series will continue for a little while yet, at least... ^_^;

The Lunar Archivist
Lunar Archivist is offline   Reply With Quote