View Single Post
Old 2009-06-08, 19:26   Link #12
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Well see, I actually prefer to wait until the subs come out so that I'll know for sure what is going on before reviewing an episode.
Not that I am saying that the sub is wrong, but as a "what if", what if it was? I'm sure you really will "know" what is going on, huh? I wonder if you get what I am trying to say.
Now then, I just want to state that I do know what is going on and reviewed it. Care to believe me? No? Great. It is already obvious that you intend on standing 100% on the anime's side, no matter what happens, and finds any criticism as "wrong". From experience, I know that people that won't even hear out someone's opinion can't be reasoned with...
Example, example...
Quote:
Glad to hear the potato isn't dead. Though people REALLY need to stop whining every time a character turns up alive in one of these shows.
So you are glad. Some others are not. So why can't they complain? It would be a different story if a person made the same post over the resurrection over and over again, but if they don't like it, they can say it. So what if some OTHER people had said they didn't like the resurrection in some DIFFERENT anime thread? Quit whining over people who have different thoughts than you.

Quote:
People need to stop whining already and just enjoy what is a really fun and quirky show that doesn't take itself too seriously.
You can think that way (that apparently, this is a show that can't be taken seriously, so anything stupid that happens needs to be ignored or thought lightly of). I don't have too. But don't go around acting as if your view of the anime is right and that people who criticize it apparently have some "misinterpretation" of what is going on. I think everyone has the right to interpret things the way they want, no?

And what is with the obvious ignoring of the other part of my post and BetoJr's...? I'd like to see your reason why it is okay to criticize one show and not another.

--

EDIT: More than that, it is already funny that you are trying to defend this episode's contents without even watching it...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2009-06-08 at 20:05.