View Single Post
Old 2011-01-27, 23:26   Link #62
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
My biggest complaint here is that neither girl asked if a wish could bring back the dead. It would seem to be an obvious thing to ask. Granted, they are both depressed, but it has to come up sooner or later. By not addressing it, it becomes a big ole elephant in the room, leaving them an out later to bring back Mami.

The big thing is, we don't know what limits there are on the wish, if any. We clearly know that it can save someone who is dying... but what if you could wish to end the system? Wish for all witches to go back to normal, and/or for witches to never be created nor exist within their world ever again? Wish that there was never a need for someone to become a magical girl?

To me, that's the biggest beef with this series, and it's what throws all this speculation into near pointlessness. As opposed to a series like Mai HiME, the idea that everyone can come back is right there in our faces.
Bringing back Mami is not going to help because they will still fight till death again and again. I'd say that wish was not the problem any more. They (at that time) were too fear to get involve in this MG business. About the limitation of wish, I think that it will be revealed later.