View Single Post
Old 2006-09-19, 07:39   Link #5801
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
I think an OVA about Bara could be interesting, if done well. There is a lot about her that we don't really know or understand. Even if it was something silly like the "Barasuishou Makeover Project" it would still be worth my time.

Whoever said something about RM being $80 per episode, they are actually around $40 per DVDs which contain two episodes. Nonetheless, that's still expensive.

Rozen is still a mystery. His goal is obviously Alice, but some fans (myself included) think he has finally began to soften up by the end of S2. Example: when he fixed Gin at the beginning of S2, her imperfection was left. However, after the false Alice Game, he gave her a torso (or at least its implied that he did). I think he may bring Hina and Sou back. Remember that in the manga Hina was killed so Kirakishou would have a physical body, not because she broke her father's rules. Sou-chan also died for her master rather than her father, so bringing her back (even if it meant she would be defeated in the Alice Game) makes sense.

Hina may just be switched with Kira and live on in n-Fields and dreams.