View Single Post
Old 2003-12-12, 04:23   Link #75
NinjaServ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_Sama
AHHHHH!...........some one got his metal ass melted
come on whats up with all that WE DONT KNOW ABOUT PURITY?......than like you think your a good example of pureness.....go ahead ^_^
BTW......you really have a pathetic personality, i pitty the woman that will be in your hands.....or who knows you might even turn out gay.....
You can quote me on this one, I believe being gay is wrong, purity, I'm just stated that I am, never said you had to be, never said anyone else did. Bringing this on myself? Bring what? All you did was fuss about being a manwhore or a whore is good in your eyes, that is good for you, I personally just have a higher moral standard than that, most people are too afraid to stand up for what they believe EXPECIALLY if no one else around does, so at least I can get credit for that, I will restate all of my statements in a few sentances:

From this poll I would not choose the main two characters because they are sexually active and I would prefer to marry a virgin.

Get laid? Sure would like to!!! Why not? My moral code will not allow me to, becaues personally in my moral code it is wrong, much like many of you have murder as wrong in your moral code (or at least I HOPE you do ). Also over the years I have heard oldre people AND people my age (yes, my age at the time they told me) that they wised they had waited, I have yet to hear anyone says "hot damn, should have started sooner. My personally opinion of keeping sex as a sacred thing is my choice, I never once stated you SHOULD be pure, I only inluted you after you insulted me for BEING pure.

Could I screw up tomarrow? Of course. Would I still have this view? Yes, and I would be a manwhore, but that would be for me to live with. As I have stated, live life the way you want, but listen to your parents/elders, they have quite a bit of knowledge ya know .

Do I still feel the main character having sex are whores? Most definatly, but that is MY PERSONAL OPINION, as you are intitled to yours, so please end this senslessness of fighting over my beliefs, you are NOT going to change my miind, so just give it a rest.

**PS: I never said I was an example for anyone, in fact, I never said you SHOULD follow the way I live, you assume too much, YOUR personallity seems to be the one lacking, I will fell bad for whoever YOU end up with as well, as for my future wife, being a virgin for her is a bad trait? Ok, whatever you say.....**