Thread: Licensed Yosuga no Sora
View Single Post
Old 2010-11-04, 14:20   Link #1073
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

For what it's worth, i don't think it even matters that much whether they went all the way in the bath or not. Their relationship dynamics or where they stand in their relationship isn't really affected the way i see it - the intent is there, as is interest from both sides - if they didn't do it in the bath, they will the next time mood is right, and likely sooner than later. The way i see it, a sex scene would normally affirm the level a relationship stands on in terms of psychical intimacy, and it's a quite rare level to reach in anime indeed (So it's easy to see why people would be excited about it). Given how things progressed in the bath though, their relationship is on that level regardless of whether they passed out before or after the deed. It's at a point where the threshold was breached regardless; only way that relationship is going to progress is forward, not backwards. My personal take is that they did it more likely than not. Do i think either way changes how their relationship should be looked at ? Not really