View Single Post
Old 2012-07-28, 15:45   Link #157
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

when i first found out the series i was confused, how cute magic girls would have combined with genres like thriller and psychological,

when i saw the series i was surprised and got hooked up on it right from the first episode and watched the whole series in one sitting
the plot was very good, the art and the music was great,
the show was thrilling and exciting escpecially when there were confrontations between the magic girls
the story of every magic girl was good and Sayaka's line was the most depressing how it ended, so were the story lines of other magic girls
i was getting unsure of kyubey's existence, but then it was a creature from other world or other realm.

Homura was the one who suffered the most, repeating the same things again and again but reaching to no success, Madoka was destined to be a magic girl, even though she tried to stop it everytime,and how every cycle changed her so much

the emotions and the drama were nicely portrayed

overall great series

[mod edit/merged double post]
about my comment on kyubey, what i meant was that in the beginning, there was no clue to what it was where that creature came from and why was fulfilling wishes of girls to make them magic girl, and how did he find them, however it was later on revealed what it was, that's all

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-07-28 at 15:48. Reason: Please don't respond to rep or double-post
mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote