View Single Post
Old 2010-08-17, 17:39   Link #263
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Speaking of Ep1... after reading Ep5 and 6, we're supposed to be able to go back to it and start shitting bricks, according to Ryukishi.

Anyone tried this yet?
Small correction: He said after 6 and 7 not 5 and 6.

Quote:
Keiya: I imagine that’s very closely connected to the riddle at the end of EP4.

Ryukishi: Yeah, I’ll bet. Many hints will appear in EP5 as well. When the pivotal answers come out in EP6 and EP7, I suggest that you replay starting from EP1 and enjoy how early on the foreshadowing begins. Like when you get a new key in an RPG, and return to the very first dungeon to get a treasure chest behind a door that you couldn’t open before(laughs). That’s an especially fun part of Umineko. Even now, there are many things you’ll understand if you go back to EP1. But there are still many treasure chests waiting in EP1 that can’t be opened yet. After playing EP5, EP6, and EP7, you might go back to EP1 and think “This is a huge clue” or “It’s almost obvious!”
This story will be fun to read over again. The anime will start very soon, won’t it? People with certain suspicions might say “Ah!” and clap their hands at certain points in the anime.
as for whose been looking back starting at episode 1 and finding new clues. *Ahem* It's in my sig?

*goes back into hiding*