View Single Post
Old 2010-08-01, 17:40   Link #120
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Wing View Post
Only 2 months? Your signatures are great! I thought you were a veteran or something! All your sigs are love <33333
It's been a month since I have been using PS, but I don't have much free time in real life, so I only manage a couple of sig per week or so. Oh, and I demand some tutorials :P You should make some! (Especially for sanae2, patchouli05copy, sanae5copy, mio01copy, mio05 and maybe for all others =D).
Btw, where do you get your signature tutorials?

Take Care; hope you share more~
Considering the added months when I posted that I think it was already less than 5 months now, some people also demand a tutorial from me, but just like I said before I'm not good yet. Though if you wan't to I can help you a bit, just ask freely ok? Btw I read some sig tutorials when I first started it at deviantart.com, though unfortunately I don't get what they said, so I experiment something

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
Can I ask a request again? if you don't mind, I want a Suika Ibuki signature because she was the character I'm always using in the fighting game of Touhou.

I just leave it the picture to you. Will credit you again after that.

THANKS as always.
Sure, will post it in here soon as I finished it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chia View Post
Heyyy :]
Your siggies are really amazing for 2 months of photoshop D:
Like seriously, they're even stunning to a friend who's been using photoshop for over 2 years; and she was wondering if you would mind telling her which abstract glow line brush set you used in most of your Shrine of the Gensokyo Realms signatures
If possible, could you please provide a link?

Thankyouuuu :3
Chia
Thanks, btw I'm not using glow brushes, I'm just making them glow they're called aj-swirl brushes. Here's the link of his page, Swirls

Will post some updates later on.
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote